CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 05, 2005

2 Many Faces for a Girl Like Me

Lovely and pretty is that girl you see
The only one that you dream to be
Intelligent and yet neglected is in
The skin too dark for body within
Anybody can be crazy that boy next door
You know the one eating and screaming for more
If I'm trying something new doesn't mean I'm changing
My life is need of some rearranging

Chorus
Too many faces for a girl like me
Different place calls for different face
Been broken and hurt, and so do not see
The real actress, is just another phase

Wannabe me, but still confused
Learning how to be, yet still living
Attract the false hope, for one so used
Understanding the hope comes with thanksgiving
Why the lies when the truth comes out
Cause then there's a reason why I shout
365 days, 7 days a week
I'm just too loud, to be so meek

0 comments: