CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lost my Focus

Lord please forgive me
I've lost my focus once again
I tried to remain faithful
Smirked at the words coming out of your children
I want to do right, but evil is present with me
I know I have a choice
But temptation sings at me like the choir
During the Sunday service
It sounds good but I know
Yet I still choose to go my way
I try to stand on my own
Forgetting that Lord is my Shepherd
I am not in control of my life
Swayed by the country boy
Carefree in all his ways
Driven by his ambition
Pleasing to the eye I found one
But I don't wnat to be like Eve
In the garden of Eden
seduced by the words of a snake
Cursed with pain due to ignorance
Please save me
Forgive me
Take my hand
Precious Lord
Take me home

0 comments: