CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Got Less than A Day

I have less than a day, to make things right. If it's not perfect, then I pray that second best is as close to perfection as anything could be close to perfection. I know that this is all about God and none about me, but the fact that I planned this and it's all about to go down this upcoming weekend scares me more than. I pray that everything goes and that it's a packed place, more than anything I want people to be ministered to. If people got converted that would be amazing. I can't help what happens today or tomorrow. The Bible does teach to not stress over the things of tomorrow because it has enough problems of its own, but when control is no longer yours and you are the physical representation of the one accountable it does something to you. I wonder how all my other predecessor got through something like this without losing it. I don't know either way I hope all goes well and that I don't die in the process which seems very likely right now, lol just joking. I do pray that I don't do anything to ruin this night. It is supposed to be my birthday, to be embarrassed on my birthday would make things worst. Next year, I'll just plan a regular party as opposed to an extravagant affair that only lasts one night. I'm not giving up, just not up to doing something that I'm not sure will succeed. Then again my mind may change by Sunday!
For more information on what I am talking about visit www.myspace.com/duchessroyalty

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.