CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 11, 2006

poetry

Here are some of my poetry. I hope you like it.

Help me Forget
Forgive my sin
As I unleashThe monster within
The virgin unseen
Forget my transgressions
The path is lonely
Filled with beauty
Without mentions
The pain surpasses
All obstacles
Of extremes crisis
Unfair trials
Heavenly Father
Divine in thy glory
Don't let me further
Mourn in my story
Sandy Marie-Laures Tropnas
Copyright ©2006 Sandy Marie Tropnas


One crazy lie
At dawn I fought my sleep
I dreamt yet again
Nothing pulled in quite as deep
As the fire of your love and my pain
See when the ocean spoke
Your fingers brushed my sides
I felt your stomach turn inside out
As your gaze never left my body
No one knows but me
Of this one crazy lie
That a girl insignificant as m
eCould be attractive
To a guy so wonderfully beautiful quite like you
Sandy Tropnas
Copyright ©2006 Sandy Marie Tropnas

0 comments: