CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Be the First To Know

Be the first to know that I'm looking for love
I don't need diamond rings, blings-blings and fake things
I don't want a playa, a hustla or a nigga
I'm black and I'm proud but treat me like a hoochie
I'm not baby mamma so think I'm a fluzie
I like to pretend i'm bougie
Don't be fooled by the attitude see

I love my body, breast, booty and curves in between
I like to leave all to the imagination, to see what you dream
It's all about me and that's okay really
Cause i'm tall like a tree
I'm strong like a lioness
In my beautiness
I handle with finess
You can call me blessed

Do this when you see me
I Know you feelin' me like i feel you
I'm all grown up and i'm all ready
Come talk to me I won't be rude
Even if you come up short
It's okay I'll take it from there

0 comments: